Professional, Parent, and In Pain
An All Too Familiar Problem
Raise your hand if any of these statements from work-from-home parents feel too familiar:
- “I am afraid while chasing the dream of getting my business off the ground I am going to miss out on my childrens’ childhood.”
- “I don’t want to wake up one day saying I wish I had spent more time with my toddlers.”
- “I struggle back and forth whether it’s worth pursuing my entrepreneurial passion while I have such young children. It makes me sad to think about giving it up, but it also makes me sad to consider giving up being with them!”
- “If you try to do both, you’ll feel like a crappy employee and a crappy mom because you won’t be able to devote much time to either.”
- “I’m finding that there isn’t a place around where I can take my toddler and 9-month-old to play in a safe, clean environment where I can work on my laptop if I need to, watch them play in range of vision, and drink coffee at the same time.”
Millennial Parents & Our Values
Next to our kids, families, friendships, and dreams, we value flexibility and freedom more than anything — it’s the name of the game for all of us and we are here to play.
We’re individualists by nature.
We believe there’s got to be a better way.
We’re tired, but optimistic.
And yet despite our optimism, so many of us are in pain.
We’re pulled in 20 different directions at once and are expected to show up fully rested, prepped, powerful, and peppy for every single one.
Welcome to the land of culturally (and self) imposed expectations.
A Remedy for Parents Like Us
We’re building NurtureHome to personally combat every single fear, guilt, and struggle in the full-time parent/full-time business owner tug of war that we all so readily face.
NurtureHome exists to simplify your life.
No more fearing missing out on your kids’ lives because you’re building your own dreams too.
No more guilt around wishing you could split yourself in half and somehow magically give your whole self to your kids and your biz at the same time.
No more questioning whether you should just give up on your entrepreneurial dreams while they’re young and sacrifice who you are made to be while you shepherd them.
No more considering yourself a crappy anything.
No more not having the perfect place for both you and your kids to fully bloom.
We’re changing the game.
We’re building the systems and putting the support strategies in place with a co-working space specifically for you and all the emotions you bring with you that makes your life easy.
You were never meant to have to choose between yourself and your kids.
Now, you don’t have to.
See you inside. Everything is about to change in your favor.